Kohnke's Own Cell-Grow horse supplement is designed to meet the nutritional needs of broodmares, foals, yearlings to 2 years of age.
Cell-Grow is a complete vitamin, mineral and trace-mineral supplement for growing and breeding horses.
* FREE SHIPPING ON 20kg*
Cell-Grow is suitable for:
• Stallions during breeding season
• Orphan foals as part of a creep feed, or those which develop poorly and may have leg, joint or bone problems
• Foals, weaners, yearlings and long yearlings up to 2 years of age, or 2.5 years of age in young horses with a health setback which has limited their full growth and maturity.
A scientific formula of nutrients proven to help reduce the risk of developmental problems in foals:
joint swelling (physitis and epiphysitis)
- and other bone and joint issues which commonly cause soundness issues in young horses
• Blend of cold-pressed, colour coded Supplet pellets separated into 3 compatible nutrient groups which ensures the potency and stability of the vitamins and trace-minerals in the supplement and in the feed.
• Highly concentrated bone minerals with high purity forms of calcium, phosphorus and magnesium.
• Full range of potent chelated and inorganic trace-minerals for better bioavailability (degree and rate of absorption)
• Fully organic selenium (as selenomethionine) and chelated chromium, copper and manganese as premium forms of important nutrients.
• All necessary vitamins and vitamin co-factors in potency protected forms.
• Pelleted and palatable supplement which mixes easily into all types of feeds (wet or dry). Reduces wastage from dust, sift-out, sludging and blow away from feeders.
Daily supplementation rates are given for the body weight of the mare or stallion, see packs for amounts suitable for individual body weights.
- Empty mares and early to mid pregnant mares: 90 grams for 500 kg mares.
- Late Pregnant Mares (last 3 months): 120 grams for 500 kg mares.
- Lactating Mare (first 3 months): 140 grams for 500 kg mares.
- Lactating Mares (after 3 months to weaning): 110 g for 500 kg mares.
- Stallions (breeding season): 120 gram for 500 kg stallions.
- Foals (3 months to weaning) (Creep or co feed): 90 grams for foals 500 kg mature body weight.
- Weanlings and Yearlings: 6 – 24 months of age.
- Moderate Growth Rate: 110 grams for young horses maturing at 500 kg body weight.
- Rapid Growth Rate: 120 grams for young horses maturing at 500 kg body weight.
- Older yearlings up to 30 months of age will also benefit from Cell-Grow if they have experienced a previous growth setback.