Digestive EQ from Poseidon Equine supports improvements in systemic inflammation, behavioural and performance issues, plus greater feed conversion.
FREE SHIPPING on the 15kg Tub!
If your horse is experiencing a dull coat or unimpressive hooves, excitable behaviour, restrictive movement, sour attitude, girthiness, or suffering recurrent colic and laminitis episodes, Digestive EQ may be the answer for you. The hundreds of positive reviews online and before and after photos speak to the amazing results horse owners around Australia are experiencing from this supplement.
- A marine source of highly bioavailable calcium and magnesium which acts as an acid buffer by absorbing the excess acid caused by various stress factors, therefore ensuring a balanced and proper pH level within the horse's stomach.
- Enzymes which support digestion of starches in the small intestine, increasing nutrient absorption and reducing the dump of starches in the hindgut.
- Amino acids which assist to build muscle and strengthen the gut wall.
- A powerful prebiotic that encourages functional microbiome activity in the hindgut and builds a horse's resistance to stress.
- A mycotoxin eliminator that helps deactivate and remove damaging feed related toxins.
Hind gut resilience is increased by stabilising the PH levels across the digestive system.
A horse weighing up to 200kg has a daily serve of 45 gm per day which equates to 89 serves;
200-400kg has a daily serve of 95 gm per day (42 serves);
400-600kg has a daily serve of 130 gm per day (31 serves);
Horses over 600kg have a daily serve of 195 gm per day (20.5 serves)