Retired horses, the beloved paddock ornaments, may benefit from this blend of herbs from Country Park Animal Herbs. Specifically developed for the older horse, this blend of carefully selected herbs aid in maintaining digestive health and healthy joints.
- Frankincense for pain alleviation from arthritis
- Willow Bark Shavings are an anti-inflammatory herb aimed at reducing aches and pains
- Celery Seeds for supporting elimination of acidic accumulations from arthritis
- St Mary Thistle Seed for liver function
- Rosemary to support the circulatory system
- Bilberry Leaf contains bioflavonoids to improve circulation
- Capsicum contains flavonoids to assist the functioning of tissues throughout the body
#Note – Owners should be aware that (1) some herbs in these blends contain naturally occurring constituents that may be restricted by equine sport regulators and (2) some herbs in these blends may be unsuitable for pregnant mares and we recommend that you consult with a qualified herbal practitioner or your veterinarian before using.
Packed in Australia from imported ingredients.