Here at Horse Supplements Direct we try wherever possible to stock and support Australian made products, and Strategy-T by Virbac fits the criteria! A broad-spectrum horse worming paste for the treatment and control of susceptible strains of all common worms of horses including:
- Small Strongyles (Redworms) (cyathostomins) including Benzimidazole (BZ) resistant strains
- Large Strongyles (Bloodworms) (Strongylus spp. and Triodontophorus spp.),
- Pinworms (Seatworm) (Oxyuris equi)
- Large Roundworms (Ascarids) (Parascaris equorum) including adult stages of ivermectin, moxidectin and abamectin resistant strains of Parascaris equorum.
- Also aids in the control of Tapeworms (Anoplocephala perfoliata)
- Unique synergistic combination of two active compounds
- Safe to use on all horses including foals, pregnant mares and breeding stallions
- Vanilla flavoured paste to make it easy to administer
- Each tube can treat horses up to 700 kg
WHY CHOOSE STRATEGY-T?
The synergistic combination of oxfendazole and pyrantel in STRATEGY-T act to complement one another’s activity against all major equine worms including tapeworm and benzimidazole resistant redworms (small strongyles or cyathostomes). The combination of these two active ingredients in STRATEGY-T results in a more effective wormer than either active ingredient alone.
Horse wormer with proven safety
Extensive internal and independent trials have proven the safety and efficacy of STRATEGY-T. Safety has been proven in different age groups and life stages of horses including foals, pregnant mares and breeding stallions.