Ranvet Folactin Red horse supplement is safe for pregnant and lactating mares, foals, weanlings, yearlings and stallions. An all-in-one supplement for horses including salt, minerals and vitamins.
Why feed Ranvet Folactin Red?
- Specifically formulated to meet the needs of horses at stud and paddocked horses.
- Supplies all essential minerals critical for sound bone growth and development.
- Provides essential co-factors, Vitamins A &D and folic acid for bone development.
- Aids in the promotion of proper absorption, utilization and retention of calcium and phosphorus.
- Safe for pregnant mares, lactating mares, stallions and foals.
- Promotes optimal absorption, utilisation and retention of calcium and phosphorus.
- Provides optimum nutrition during early skeletal development for steady growth.
Benefits for breeding horses
- Formulated to meet the specific needs of paddocked and stud horses of all ages.
- Rectifies calcium and phosphorus deficiencies and incorrect ratios which negatively impact bone development and soundness.
- Ensures sound bone, tendon and ligament development and integrity.
- Allows proper utilization and deposition of calcium and phosphorus in bone and for red blood cell production.
- Safely supplements and effectively balances vitamin and trace element deficiencies in pastured horses.
- Easily mixed into feed.
Mix Ranvet Folactin Red thoroughly through the feed. A measure is provided. One level measure holds 30g Folactin Red.
IMPORTANT NOTE: As Folactin Red contains copper salt, care must be taken when administering to horses with a copper sufficient diet. Additionally, the supplementation of Folactin Red to brood mares, foals, weanlings and yearlings is advised until training/racing commences. At this time, continue mineral supplementation with Folactin Blue during training/racing/ competition.
Pregnant mares 120g daily, Lactating mares 150g daily, Empty mares 60-90g daily, Stallions 60-90g daily, Foals (creep-fed) to 3mths 15-30g daily, Foals (creep-fed) to 5mths 30-45g daily, Weanlings 60-120g daily, Yearlings 120g daily.